Pastor Chris prophetically declares September 2016 to be ‘the Month of Gathering Sheaves’! In declaring the word of the month, the man of God, Rev. (Dr.) Chris Oyakhilome referenced Psalm 126:6, which reads “He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.”
“They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.”
Psalms 126:5-6 KJV
– a sheave is a bundle of ears of grain, tied together after harvest for storage or transportation
– some form of harvest from your sowing in the past
– in OT they were God’s servants
– in NT we are his children and partners
– in OT people were subject to angels
“Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?”
Hebrews 1:14 KJV
– now they are our servants as we are the heirs of God
“Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.”
John 15:8 KJV
– you have got to do something about your situation
– speak peace like Jesus did in the storm
– address the problem or challenge with the words of God within you!
– if you feel like fear is taking over say calm down!
– think what we can do as Sons of God!
– he made us miracle workers
– how does he see us?
– what’s on his mind about us?
– he thinks we are super & wonderful!
– he sent us as sheep amount the wolves, be ye therefore wise & gentle
– His promise Was he is with us
– it doesn’t matter what is going on he is our peace
– how could you be afraid if your peace is with you?
– but now he is not only with us but in us!
– when you speak, that peace is manifested!
– if you abide in me I will abide in you
– he knows what to do in every situation
– he knows how to fix it
– just speak to him and tell him what you want & he will fix it!
– you are not even in the fire yet like shadrach…but speak!
– the Holy Spirit is in me
– speak from a position of faith
– I’m strengthened by the strength of God!
– I’m effective I’m productive!
– cos I’m blessed so blessed
– that’s why I can be joyful everyday!
– I’m like a tree planted by rivers of water, my leaf shall not wither, whatever I do shall prosper!
– the Lord is my shepherd I shall not want
– speaking his word is your peace everyday!
– bring it forth from within you – streams of living water
– It’s our month of collecting SHEAVES!
– Gather the fragments like when jesus fed the multitude
– All that you thought was lost, gather it
– You’ve been praying for souls now gather them & bring them to church
– consolidation is taking place
– look all around you and see the blessings
– you will collect the sheaves all month & stand amazed!
The man of God, who had just declared blessings over the brethren’s tithes, offerings and seeds in the past month, went on to deliver the mind of the Spirit to specially favor the brethren this month. As Pastor declared September ‘the Month of Gathering Sheaves‘, shouts of rejoicing reverberated throughout the various viewing centres around the world.
“At the end of September, you’re going to have so much to thank God for,” the man of God declared with confidence in the ministry of the Holy Spirit to us and the ministry of angels for us this month. Pastor encouraged the brethren to make impact from the realm of the Spirit, saying “give words of commands, and the angels go forth!”